Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Not sure if this is a good idea...

but what better way to waste time at work than to have a blog. I got the idea from my friend Ginny. Everytime I get bored at work I visit Ginny's blog and catch up with her. Not as personal as a phone call I know but it is nice to know I can visit whenever I want. Plus, this might be a great thing for when I go back to school and can't afford to call anyone anymore. People can just visit my blog to see how I am doing.

This is the time right before everyone comes into work and I have time to sit at my computer and do whatever I want. It isn't like I don't have anything to do right now, I just don't feel like doing it. Plus it is nice to be able to goof off without having to look over my shoulder. I have to be more sneaky in the afternoon.

I can see this being addicting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ginny said...

Yay, a new blogger friend! I'm so excited to see what becomes of your page.
Matt had to teach me some things about webdesign so that I could embelish my page, let me know if you need any help.
Ciao,
Ginny

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home