Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Harder than I thought

Looks like this blogging thing is harder than I thought. Entering in a daily journal is easy enough but should I want to add photos or embellish my page, it is a little tricky. I'll figure it out though. My boss with be gone most of next week so I will have plenty of time to sit here and procrastinate.

I just found out this has spell check! I am so excited! I am a horrible speller. Most of the time even spell check can't figure out what I am trying to spell.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

You should definitely blog when ur boss is not around like what I do at my job.lol Just think about it, What would Jesus do? haha. Ok, probably not blog, but atleast you are contributing something original to society.. unlike me I just ramble about senseless things like geese, ducks or some cute girl. Anyways, I thought I should give you a little encouragement and I hope everything goes well for this little space of yours on the web..bye!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Ginny said...

I think you'll do just fine at blogging. I ran into the same issue when I started because I wanted my blog to be interesting to look at and a little different than all the other ones out there. Like I said before, I'll be happy to help! Bring your little computer over here this weekend and we can have a knitting/blogging party!
Have a good day at work,
G

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home