Thursday, June 23, 2005

I am the smartest person in the world


Easter 005v2
Originally uploaded by amoonpie.
If this actually works I am going to be so proud of myself. I uploaded a picture all by myself. Am I smart or what. I still can't figure out how to get the URL for the picture for my profile but I will not give up! It will happen! This was actually really easy but I am still proud of myself.

Info on photo-me and my boyfriend Bryan. Is he cute or what. It is actually really unfortunate because neither one of us is very photogenic. This is a pretty decent picture of us. Usually one of us has their eyes closed or their mouth open.

I don't see spell check. What happened to the spell check?!?!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Haha, good job with the picture. If you need help with your blog just tell me. Anyways, blogging is kinda like a hobby of mine when working part-time at the library to ease my boredom. I see your point that video blogging can be dangerous, but I don't really give my address, so I don't see the harm doing it. Anyways, most of my friends do blog, but I don't really tell them that I have one. I guess I only show it to people I don't really know.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Ohmygod you work at a library? That is the coolest thing ever. Do you realize I am going to grad school so I can work at a library. Good to hear I will be able to keep up with my blog once there :)

1:07 PM  
Blogger Ginny said...

How did you get the picture next to the text? I like that!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Oh, I guess it kinda fun. It's a place where I occasionally get stalk by some random girl.. haha

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home