Sunday, June 13, 2010

USA USA

World Cup time, which is a big deal here in England. I was rather nervous about the USA as their first match was up against England. Well I was being a silly girl-our guys did a pretty good job I think! I sadly was not allowed to watch the game in public as you never know what people will do to a USA supporter at an English pub showing an English game. I did do my fair bit of hooping and hollaring at home though. Watching it at home made me so thankful for having gone in the US when I had the chance. It was such a special experience and I totally understand why people want to be there. The energy, the colours, the national pride of the people supporting their home, it is great experience. And even though I am not at home, it is USA all the way for me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember our venture to the 1994 World Cup match against Colombia very well... ah, to sit in the shade at the Rose Bowl on the mid-field line!
Smadely

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home