Friday, March 01, 2013

A "Fun" Game

Howdy has a new game he has started to play with me and I'm not sure I like it. It goes something like this...

Howdy and I will be in one of the barns. I will be sorting eggs and Howdy will be laying down, apparently asleep. All of the sudden he will jump up and start barking. Howdy has a pretty good bark and although he would just lick a stranger to death before attack one, it is a good indicator someone is about. He runs out of the barn, looking back to make sure I am following, and then when we get outside he looks at me as if to say...

Uh, yeah, there is no one here. But since we are out here, why don't we play with this super fun frisby I just found???



Oh Howdy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you just looooooove you dog? K8

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dogs are so smart, aren't they? And cute. And annoying! And lively. Mine is barking right now. She's been barking for about 30 minutes. There is no one about. Sigh.
Smade

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home