Friday, June 24, 2005

Is it just me or is Tom Cruise a freak

He has been acting very strange lately. I always liked him because he always seemed a little normal, a little quiet, not SO interested in the spot light. And he's really hot. And now he is just acting crazy. Case in point, his recent interview on the Today show. Here is the NY Times article on it. http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/arts/AP-People-Cruise.html?hp (my sister said she actually watched this interview and he wasn't acting that strange, just passionate, so this might not be a good example) And then there was the weird interview with Oprah and then this whole Katie Holms fiasco. Is Tom Cruise turning into the next Michael Jackson?? Is he really a weirdo disguised as a movie star? Tom, please start acting normal. Please.

2 Comments:

Blogger Random and Odd said...

OMG. I Tivoed that interview this morning.

When did he become a pompous ass?

I didn't like his, 'because I know better than you' attitude he had going.
And what was him saying the guys name after every sentence?

2:03 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

I haven't seen the interview and I'm not really into celebrities either, but come on the guy is in love. I heard it makes you do irrational and stupid things. umm, yeah that's what I heard .. haha

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home