Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Are people crazy?

I have been looking on craigslist to see if I can find an apartment to sublet for the summer so I can save some of my hard earned cash. Can I just tell you that people out there are crazy? Why someone would want to rent a room in the lower haight and share with roommates for $500 A WEEK is beyond me. There are also alot of people willing to sublet their places for $3000+ a month. How is this a good deal? Isn't the whole point of subletting to get some money while you leave your place vacent and hook some poor, homeless soul up with a cheap place to stay for a while? I don't get it.

I have officially signed up for the AIDS/Life Cycle Ride and have begun fundraising. That doesn't mean people have begun donating but I am sure some day, someone, will be my first donor. And in their honor I will dedicate a whole blog entry to them. I know for some people this could be a deterrant but maybe it will be nice surprise for someone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home