Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tuesday was a good day

I took the GRE on Tuesday. I have been studying for it for so long I could not wait to be done with it, no matter what the results. But in the morning, before my departure, I checked my e-mail and low and behold there was an acceptance waiting for me from a school in London. Whooo Hooo, YIPEE. I had actually heard from them on Monday but they had one thing to clarify before they would officially offer me a spot. Apparently my answer was satisfactory and they offered me admission. Such a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. It made taking the GRE a lot easier and although I would take it again if I had to apply to schools in the U.S. I did not bomb it like I thought I would. When I got home later that night, I had a letter waiting for me from a different school in London accepting my application. Now I have options! I am actually a little freaked out and it feels weird to tell my friends and family, but I really am excited and I feel really really lucky and I know it will be an amazing experience. whoo hoo!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Amber. Not only have you been accepted but now you have options!

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amber, you rock! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home