Thursday, February 09, 2006

Pretty


I finally finished the scarf Ginny gave me and isn't it pretty! It took a long time but I really like it and I am happy with the results. I am also excited because it frees up those needles and i can make some hand warmers I have been wanting to start.

Do you wonder how I am getting all these wonderful photos? Staples had a deal where you get a free digital camera if you order 100 dollars or more on their website. And wouldn't you know JPEF needed office supplies? The camera is SUPER ghetto. It doesn't have a display screen and you never know what exactly you are taking a picture of. They always seem to be off centered. It is good for taking pictures of my craft projects though, provided I take them in full daylight and have time to crop them so they look semi normal.

I am home from work sick today. I feel like crap! The worst part is I don't feel like eating and what is good being sick at home if you can't sit on your sofa and eat all day???

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The scarf is VERY pretty, Amber. Good job. Sorry you're sick; hope it goes away soon.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Ginny said...

I LOVE IT! Love the color, love the length, love everything.

I'm sorry that you're sick! But at least you don't have to go to work....

I'm home all day today if you need anything, just let me know!
G

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home