Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wish Me Luck!

I heard from one of the schools I applied to in London. Because I am unavailable for an interview they had me fill out a questionnaire and should have an answer for me next week. Eeeeeeek! Even if I don't get accepted there are two other propects out there but it would be so great to be accepted and not have to worry about this anymore. I have been so nervous about getting accepted to grad school and to be accepted to one in London would just be too too exciting. And this is one of the better ones as well. It is hard because you don't want to get your hopes up but on the other hand it is such a fun thing to think about. I am trying to kiss the academic advisors ass who I have been speaking to in hopes that he will feel a connection to me and has to accept me because he doesn't want to hurt my feelings. He seems nice. His name is Hugh. It is funny too because when I write to him my language changes. More proper if you will.

Last week I fell down (okay, was dragged down by a very large dog) and hurt my knees and they are still hurting me! I want them to heal. They look really gross and every time I go to the gym people stare at them. I'd take a picture if I had a camera but lucky for you I don't.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Much good luck. But you realize, of course, that if you're accepted Dad and I will have to DRAG ourselves over there to visit you. What parents go thru for their kids.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Ginny said...

Good news!
Now, who's dog did this to you? That's horrible!
G

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home