Friday, December 16, 2005

REJECTION

I just got my first rejection letter for grad school. I am applying to four schools in London and one has already decided they don't want me. Bastards. I still have three schools left and I am really really really hoping one of them will accept me. Now that I have this London idea in my head, I can't get it out.

I am also applying for a new job. I have gone through the interview process and will hopefully find out today if I got it or not. It would be working as a cycle buddy for the AIDS/Life Cycle ride. I think I would do a really good job and I really want to leave my current position. I will most likely make less money than I am making now but it is really worth it to me. I am no longer happy where I am and when you spend so much time where you are employed, it is important to be happy. Well, at least not pissed off all the time. Wish me luck!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home