Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My Last Day!

Today is my last day at JPEF. I cannot tell you how excited I am! Now I can knit and hang out and read and SLEEP any time I want! Ok, I am still working at La Med so not ANYTIME I want but so much more free time. Much more free time. I leave for the ride on Sunday so I feel like I am not really free until after the ride is over but once I come back, watch out, summer of Amber will be in full swing.


This Friday I get to go to the Castro theatre AGAIN to see Indiana Jones and the Lost Ark. This is the very first movie I ever saw in a movie theatre. I have few memories of it but I do remember getting to eat red vines, yummy, and spending most of the movie turned around backwards in my chair because I was too young to view most of what was going on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you!!!! I'm coming home from India on Monday. Have a great time on the ride and drop me a line when you get back!

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home