Monday, March 27, 2006

So long, farewell...

I haven't posted in a while mostly because I don't have any pictures of fun projects I have completed and I feel a blog is so much more entertaining when you have a picture to accompany it. But as it doesn't look like I will be finishing any projects any time soon I thought I would update so months don't go by without a word. I have been posting on my ALC website as that is very specific and all I talk about is training for the ride. And let me tell ya, I am knee deep in training. I am actually enjoying it and I am looking forward to when I only work at JPEF part time and have more control over when I work out instead of working out whenever I have a chance. I leave for Ireland on Thursday and I can't wait! Stinky actually was just here for a quick visit and man, is he pale! You don't really think about it but he literally never sees the sun. Can you imagine??? At least we see the sun sometimes here. It was still great to see him and I am looking forward to visiting the place he calls home. Other than that just work work work. It will be great to go on vacation where no exercise is required, however I have been thinking that I can't really get away with doing nothing if I want to be ready for the ride AND the tri I plan to do in San Diego. I need to be running but the weather has been such crap that anytime it is sunny I feel I must be on my bike. And I am not what you would call a fan of running on a treadmill. Boring. Anyway, my next post will be filled with all sorts of pretty pictures from Ireland and I can't wait to tell you all about it! I can't wait to go I can't wait to go i can't wait to go I can't wait...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take it you're ready to go! Have a great time!

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home