Friday, January 15, 2010

Knitting

I find that when I am at work, all I can think about is knitting and all the pretty things I want to make. And then when I get home I never seem to get as much time as I want to actually knit all these pretty things. Perhaps it is because I am working evenings and have to spend free time checking work e-mails but I am looking forward to getting started on some new projects. I just finished some gloves and I am nearly done with a cardigan I have been working on and off for for about a year. I just need to sew it together but for some reason I can't be inspired to. I think it is because I know there are bigger and better projects just waiting to get started. Maybe that will be my friday night. Curling up on the couch (after I do some mundane house chores) with my knitting and music videos. What a crazy Friday night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home