Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I was beginning to wonder

I was starting to get a little sad that we had received several Christmas Cards from Martin's family and friends and none from my own. But then today I received several cards and even a Christmas package! This made me very happy which is no small feat as I am lying in bed with the worst cold I think I have ever had. I thought earlier today I was feeling better but no, I am not. I hope it goes away soon! I have a fridge full of bon bons waiting to be coated in chocolate!

Today was also made better by a job offer! I have been offered a role at an investment bank and I am pleased to say I have accepted. It is very similar to the role I had at Credit Suisse and I am very excited. A wonderful way to start the new year. Now I have to tell the BL which makes me a little sad as they have also offered me a wonderful opportunity. I just think though this other role suits me better. We'll worry about that in the New Year.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Amber,
I miss you at the holidays and especially with kids growing up and changing so much... we haven't forgotten you, but we have forgotten to take care of business around the house, so I've fallen behind in Xmas cards, etc. Know that yours will be late :-( but no less heartfelt for arriving past the big day.
Congrats on the job offers! What a nice holiday gift.
Smadely

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the job, Abner! K8

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where are the chickens?
Ade

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home