Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Treats and More Snow

We recently had some friends over for dinner and instead of Christmas cards I made them these tasty treats...



I wrapped them up in little boxes and tied a ribbon around it. Very cute! And easy to make as well. It was actually really fun rolling them in the different coatings. Would def make again. In fact, if you work in my office and read my blog, don't be surprised if you see some of these come your way!

The weather has been very very snowy. I like it! I think it is pretty and if it has to be cold and miserable out at least it is doing something interesting and turning everything white.



Can you spot the lake in this picture?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your goodies look so festive! And the snow...well, it seems like it is snowing there more...global warming? It seems to be the amount, though, that is enjoyable without being too annoying...particularly since I don't think you all drive much. K8

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home