Monday, June 20, 2011

Lentils with Tomatoes and Gorgonzola

Here is the newest from my now favourite cookbook Plenty...the subject of many posts past!



I used a soft goat cheese instead of Gorgonzola as neither of us are a fan. The dill is a fantastic flavour in this dish and the more I have dill the more I want to incorporate it into my cooking! Very easy to make, although I little time consuming as the tomatoes take about an hour and a half to get oven dried. Doesn't look particularly appetising in this picture but it really was yummy. Made a wonderful leftover lunch!

1 Comments:

Blogger hapi said...

Hi Amber, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home