Sunday, January 02, 2011

Pasta!



For Christmas Martin bought me the pasta maker attachment for my kitchen aid mixer. Is there anything this machine can't do? Above are the results from my first go at making pasta. It was fun! And easy! Had a slight problem with grease and the roller but hopefully that will sort it self out. Put some oil on it so hopefully that will solve the problem. Also made some bread and sugar cookies. I love my mixer!

We had a really nice Christmas and are both sad about having to go back to work on Tuesday. Had a nice long break though. Spent Christmas over at Martin's parents house and came back to London in time to ring in the New Year. Was nice to just spend time in London and not have any place we had to be or anything we had to do. Now the holidays over it will be full wedding mode. I will try and keep the blog updated. So far this year I haven't done anything, though Martin will pick up our wedding certificate next week. Lots to sort out but I am hoping being pro-active will rule out any chaos on the day. Not long now! How very exciting!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Amber,
I haven't commented in a while because I needed to change my privacy settings to do so. But I decided in the year of your wedding, this is a necessity! Anyway, I knew the Kitchenaid had all those attachments, but I never tried them - that's cool that you are doing so. You're so industrious! The food looks fab - you seem to be channeling your inner cooking-Dad ;-) I look forward to the wedding updates in the coming year. Happy New Year - Kate

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree, this is very Dad-like. Next thing you know you'll be making gnocchi, like Mom's Dad (who was Dad's inspiration!). Ah, the memories...
Smade

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home