Thursday, June 14, 2012

Man and Dog


Behind Martin and Howdy is Martin's dad's veg plot, of which I am very jealous of. I helped with the sowing and pricking out, etc, but don't get to watch it grow or admire its beauty. My only comfort in this matter is soon we will be able to build a beautiful walled garden that you see in old period houses and fancy estates. I want it to be a destination in its own right, with a water feature and jasmine to spice the air. On a hot day I expect it to take me back to the beautiful walled gardens of Seville. Note: Hot day for ENGLAND, not a hot day for Spain.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amber...I hope your dream comes true. Not an easy task on the farm, yet not impossible, ohh, with all the other things going on,..... husband, dog, pigs, chickens, house duties, poop, ohhh....flower garden...vegetable garden, ahhhh...but to no avail I have confidence you will be every bit organized, and ....knowing you will have help from your husband, which will be a must! Enjoy! Maryanne

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home