Sunday, April 01, 2012

A creation of my own!

Now that Spring has sprung we in the UK can start looking forward to English strawberries. I ordered some with my online groceries this week and although the ones that arrived were from Morocco, not the UK as advertised, I was very excited to use them, our first berry of the season.

A little bored with all my recipes, I tried to find something new to make with them. None of my cookbooks were inspiring me, so I decided to create something of my own.

The result, lemon poppyseed cupcakes with a strawberry bottom and a lemon buttercream frosting. De-li-cious!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How spring-time pretty!
Smadely

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should save some of your baking photos to advertise your "glam" camping site when you are up and running. I'd want to stay anywhere with cupcakes like that!
Smade

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home