Monday, June 27, 2005

AIDS Life Cycle, Round Three


the gang
Originally uploaded by amoonpie.
It has been about two weeks since I have returned home from my one week bike ride down the Califronia coast to raise money for the San Francisco AIDS Foundation. The ride was great and this year, I actually still love my bike and don't feel like throwing it over the Golden Gate bridge. The first two years I did the ride I didn't care if I never rode my bike again. But this year I have been riding it to work every day and would like to take it out for a long ride. (this unfortanetly takes up more time than I am willing to give up on the weekends so shorter rides will have to do)

This is a picture of my family, with Bryan and his sister and brother in law. All these wonderful people were in LA to welcome me in. It was a really nice home coming. It was especially great to see some of my neices and nephews. Not to brag, but they are exceptionally cute children.

This week I am working on a couple of knitting projects and will hopefully be able to post them on the site soon. My friend is having a baby so I am going to make her some booties and a little hat. I am also making Bryan a hat but I discovered last night that I am making it too big so I have to rip the whole thing out. Grrrrrrr. I also need to be studying this week for the GRE so I am not sure when I am going to get all this knitting in but I will figure it out.

Todays GRE word

Abscond: To leave secretly

2 Comments:

Blogger Ginny said...

Ohh, so cute! Good luck with your knitting. Georgine and Allan leave tomorrow if you want to get together some night this week let me know!
G

9:23 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Blogger Images is right next to the ABC spell checker with the image icon. I think you clicked on the "Tokyo Cowboy" created by this program http://www.metaatem.net/words/.

Grappling it's kinda like judo and greco roman wrestling, but striking is not allowed.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home