Wednesday, November 16, 2005

La Med is Bad For My Hair

The only time I have ever found a grey hair is when someone else found it for me at La Med. We were having a perfectly charming conversation when all of the sudden my co-worker squeals and tells me she has found a grey hair. I also squeal and tell her to pull it out. The same exact thing happened last night except they found two! Why? Why why why???? (they were in a different place so I don't want to hear any of that crap about two growing when you pull out one) The way I look at it I am being cheated. Lets say I live to 80. Why do I have to start getting grey hairs NOW when I have a good 50 years to live? I have decided that if I find more I am dying my hair. I'm too young to be going grey.

But then walking home I found ten dollars and this made me feel better.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to tell ya' but:
1. It's not unusual
2. It's in the genes
As this happened to me I kept looking forward to the day when I'd either have a very distinctive streak of white hair or be entirely white and stand out in a crowd. I'm still waiting and time is running short.

Mom

7:44 AM  
Blogger Ginny said...

Oh, that's funny....but I think the whole hair-dying thing is a little premature. Just think, that means 50 years of those too-big plastic gloves and walking up and down the aisle at the grocery store trying to decide black, or jet-black?

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home