Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Voted

Today I voted. Please o please don't let McCain win! What will happen to us all then? The end of the world, that is my prediction. And then can you imagine he dies and we are stuck with that Palin woman? I find it absolutely amazing that there are people in our country who think either of these people are the right people to run our country. It is time for change. We are in desperate need of change.

Here is a something you don't want to hear while you are on the tube..."There are severe delays on all underground lines due to unforeseen incident in Central London". It made my little heart beat just a bit faster. I turned on the news when I got home but there was nothing reported so not sure what happened there.

I leave a week from Friday for my trip to Italy. I run the marathon a week from Sunday. I am finding it very hard to motivate myself to run at all. Like today, I don't have to work until 4:00 so I should do a longer run, but I have Sense and Sensibility on and it is raining outside and I am just not sure I can be bothered! I am hoping all this rest will just make me stronger for the big day! After the marathon Martin and I are renting a car and spending the rest of the week in Tuscany. I cannot wait! We are staying in Chianti and hope to make trips to Sienna and Florence and explore the Tuscan countryside. It should be wonderful.

By the way-I did go on my run and, per usual, I am really glad I did. Nature rewarded me with a path blanketed by gold, green, orange and brown leaves. It was beautiful. And the rain didn't start again until I got home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Obama is elected into office, change is coming alright, it is coming big time.
Maryanne

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home