Sunday, July 31, 2011

I would totally pay for these

A very exciting weekend in that I got some individual tart tins and got to make these...



I was very impressed with myself. Much more fulfilling than pulling broker notes for interns...



I quite weekend for Martin and I. Stayed at "home" and went for a bike ride on Saturday and Sunday went to the farmers market. Has been nice and relaxing. Weather has finally gotten a little warmer, and I am hesitant to look at the forecast for the week ahead. Although I might as well as they never get it right.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again, lovely photos of your food, Amber. Perhaps you should consider a career in photographing food for cook books? And they looks scrumptious too :-) We enjoyed our weekend too, with Jared here to earn a little money on our mini-ranch (that's uber-mini) ;-) K8

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home