Friday, September 23, 2011

London Fashion Week


Last night my friend and I went to London Fashion week, which is held every year at Somerset House. I have been once before but this year I got to go to the catwalk which was super cool. You get to see beautiful fashion walk right by you and get to pass judegment on the models wearing it. It was great! The only thing that was mildly disappointing was I didn't purchase any of the fashion. I just didn't see anything I felt I needed to have. Pickings seemed slim. I was hopeful there would have been a coat or some shoes I felt I needed but there just wasn't! Oh well. I have a feeling fashion would be misunderstood in the country any how.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing about fashion and the country. Maybe some decorated Wellies; I think there actually is such a thing.

Mom

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home