Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sunrise

As much as I detest being woken up by an alarm clock, one perk of having to feed the pigs in the morning is being able to see the sky change from a dusty grey to a beautiful pink. It is quite magical and I love the few minutes of the morning watching the sky change colours.



Another amazing thing about the country is the moon. It is very bright out here, so much so Martin woke up confused one night about who put in the new street light outside, wishing they would turn it off. (there are no street lights out here and last night Janice laughed at me while I wound up my wind up torch light. It did make a funny sound) It was simply the moon shining in our room, lighting up the night sky. Here is a picture of it in the morning, when it was still large and bright, although this picture doesn't really capture it fully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home