Wednesday, July 06, 2005

So much fun


mini
Originally uploaded by amoonpie.
So my wonderful boyfriend Bryan got me a mini I-pod for my birthday and I have been so excited to use it except I don't have any time! I am currently in the process of downloading all my music onto my computer. Then I have to sort it and decide, do I really want Abba on my I-tunes or is it time to let go? (no way-I love Abba!) THEN my boss gave me a gift certificate to I-tunes (which he promptly told me about after purchasing. Couldn't keep a secret if his life depended upon it) I can' wait to buy any music I want. For free! I love free! I wish I could just bring all this stuff with me to work and do it in my "free time" but I don't think Mitch would like that. He is pretty cool but not that cool. Hopefully this weekend I will be able to use it. Between studying and throwing Yuri her bridal shower. And of course knitting. Which reminds me I am going to be really late in getting my friend her present to her in time for her baby shower. It is next weekend. I guess I could finish it this weekend and then mail it Monday. Too much to do.

So far I think July is going to be a great month. Every weekend is a long weekend for me. This last weekend was the 4th of July. Then next weekend is Ginnys wedding (yeah Ginny!) then the weekend after that my family will be in town and I plan to take a day off to hang out with them. I am a firm believer that Americans work too much and should have four day work weeks. What is the point of living if all you are going to do is work?

I got a really cute pair of shoes this weekend too. Only $40. And they are pink (a good pink, really) I'll take a picture some day.

today's GRE word

capricious: to change ones mind often and quickly ( I can't pronounce half these words. makes them hard to learn. I had to think about how to pronounce this one for a good 15 minutes)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ginny said...

i was very capricious yesterday. i couldn't make a decision about anything!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

well, I'd rather work like 10 hours a day and get a 3 day weekends. I used to have an ipod but I gave it as a gift to a friend who graduated this year.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home