Tuesday, July 11, 2006

5 weeks to go

I move in 5 weeks-holy crap! Every time I think about all of the stuff I have to do and all of the things that can go wrong I freak out. We are talking real major panic attacks. I am excited and I know everything will be ok but I can't help but stress about all the little and big details. This week I have to get my visa which may be tricky since I am still waiting for one of my loans to go through. And hopefully my other loan has gone through but the loan company I am using has the worse customer service on the face on the planet. Every time I call they make me feel like I am some sort of idiot. I should call them today too. I have a place to stay once I get there but I will only have two weeks to find a place for the whole year cause I am off to Spain for ten days in September. So much to do. But I just keep telling myself, it will all be okay, it will all be okay.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now it's 4 weeks - holy crap. I can't believe it either! It's certainly going to be an adventure.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home