Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Never Mind the What?

Last night I went to a taping of a show. It is called Never Mind the Buzz Cocks and apparently it is a very popular show, although I had never seen it. It was pretty cool seeing how everything works and one of the guests was very attractive (apparently he is in a popular band here). Too bad he's GAY. Of course he is. Who isn't? There was also Liza Minnelli's weird ex husband on who was just on a reality TV show here and gained alot of new fans. That guy knows everyone! He was offended by almost every joke made about someone. It was cool to be inside the BBC too. This ticket stub is going into the scrap album for sure. On my way home it was the second consecutive night I got on the train right after someone threw up on it. What is wrong with people?

It doesn't feel like Christmas here. No one decorates their house and the feeling is just off. I think too because I don't have a job where I go everyday I don't have people around me talking about it all the time. And I haven't really bought any presents and not going to so it just all feels a bit off. Stinky says it is better in Ireland. It better be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home