Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Loud Typers

I am currently at school (i don't even have class) and I am in the computer lab trying to figure out IP addresses and the like and there is a gentleman sitting next to me (I think he is German) who is TYPING VERY LOUDLY. It is almost as if he was punching the keys on the keyboard. Is he angry with the keyboard? I keep looking at him hoping he will get the hint and ease up a bit but so far no luck.

School is going really well. I was doing some reading this weekend and was so excited about what I was reading. How dorky is that? I am in the process of looking for a job because I am not comfortable with all this money going out and none coming in. If I could work ten hours a week that would be perfect. And preferable not on the weekends.

Oh, and I almost forgot. I was going to make this a separate blog entry but since I am here... The tube is great and all and it can take you anywhere, but God help us when one of the lines shuts down, which happens suprisingly a lot. This morning on my way to school I took the bus to the appropriate tube stop only to discover that the tube was closed. I then had to take another bus to a different tube stop and then proceed to take two more lines to get to school. It didn't actually take that much longer (about 30 minutes) but if I had class I would be screwed. It really really sucks when these things happen-your whole day is just all messed up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Amber, Do you remember when there was a transportation strike during our visit to London in 1994 and people were crammed into the double-decker busses (which don't exist anymore I heard) and it was a nightmare to get around? We didn't care much because we could walk or take cabs since we were on vacation, but I remember that quite a bit!
Love Ade

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home