Saturday, November 11, 2006

The Slides at Tate Modern



The Tate Modern currently has an installation of slides that for free you can tumble down. The tallest is 10 stories high and this weekend I zoomed on down. I thought I would be scared but since I could see how high I was it didn't bother me at all. It was great fun and I loved it!

I am at work right now. I am working in a hospital in a weekend clinic. It is kind of boring. I just kind of sit here and occassionally do paperwork. I can read though, and update my blog so that is nice. I could study too but I don't think I would actually get anything done. Right now I am reading the Shipping News. I can't decide it I like it or not but it is very readable and good for the tube. And hospital reception desks...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You "could" or "couldn't" see how high you were? I'd think claustrophobia would run rampant too, even more so than acrophobia. I've never been to Tate Modern, but Tate Britain (?) is one of my favorite art museums ever.

Mom

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also getting-stuck-in-there-ophobia!

Mom

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chicky-babe,

Where are the pictures of the apartment and roomies? And you in the apartment...perhaps with your roomies?

That slide looks petrifying.

I always think of you when I see commercials for "Dancing w/the Stars."

Love,

Kate

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Aunt Amber,
I like those slides! What slides? the slides you went down! I would go on the slides if I were there. How do you get to the top? Please write back.
Love Matthew
P.S. meow meow meow!

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home