Monday, October 01, 2007

Owwwwwa

This weekend I finally ran my 19 miles. It hurt. I felt good about the run. I managed a steady pace and didn't try to rush myself and just kept in mind that I was going to be running for a long time. But after about an hour and a half my legs started to stage a protest. The thing about running is you can't stop. Once you do your legs cramp up something awful and the rest of your run is ruined. If you can manage to keep moving then sometimes you enjoy brief periods of almost pain free running. I only had to stop once at a stop light so that was good. The bad was I lost my Giants running visor. I took it off to peel off a layer and forgot to put it back on. I am very sad. After the run I walked for about 20 minutes and that by far was the most painful part. I wanted to cry. I am praying I don't cry at the marathon. I can see how I might. Anyway, I have been told my legs will feel better after I start to taper so I am looking forward to that. I will also soon be campaigning to raise money for Stinky's mom's charity so be prepared, an e-mail asking for your support will soon be on its way!

I am still looking for a job. It sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home