Thursday, July 05, 2007

It sure is raining a lot

It has rained everyday while I have been home. I have been told that this is very unusual for July, even in England, and that it looks like we got our summer back in April. Sweet. It is starting to depress me.

I started my marathon training on Tuesday and I feel good about it. I like being on a schedule and knowing exactly what I have to do everyday. I have my first long run on Sunday, 7 miles, and I am a little nervous as this will be my longest run to date. I am sure it will be fine. I just hope where I am running will be flat!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend, Sherry, is in London with Wimbledon tickets. For 2 days. Now THERE'S depression! Hope you run is dry and cool.

Mom

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell us about the run.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home