Monday, September 26, 2005

Am I sick or is this allergies?

I can't tell if I am sick or have really bad allergies. The weather is finally warm and with it I have developed a runny noise and the sniffles. But am I sick or is this allergies? If it is allergies than this just sucks. They should just call it chronic sickness because you just feel sick. And due to this sickness I got no studying done this weekend. I got a lot of nothing done this weekend. I have almost finished one of my arm warmers so that is good. And I cleaned my room a little bit. But that is about it. I need to study-what is wrong with me? Tonight. I will study tonight-after the gym.

Yuri's wedding is this weekend and I am pretty excited! It has come up so fast. It will be nice to be away from the city for awhile and have some time off. I get next Monday and Tuesday off for Jewish holidays so I will have a 5 day weekend. whoo hoo. I think I will probably be bored and lonely because no one else will be off but oh well, I am sure I will manage. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ginny said...

I hope that you're feeling better now. You probably won't get this since your at the wedding, but I can't wait to hear all about it.
G

9:47 PM  
Blogger C S Hayes said...

A home remedy for alergies is to take doses of locally made honey (maybe in your tea.) It must be locally made (something to do with the beas in that area) and it must be realy honey.

Hope it helps.

Chris

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home