Friday, October 14, 2005

The World Series and a Lame Friday NIght

Tickets went on sale today for the world series. Despite the efforts of numerous family members we were unable to secure seats. This seems odd to me. How can a family of eleven not secure seats for the World Series for a team no one cared about until they started winning? My family members have always been Angels fans. We grew up with them. And although I have turned in my halo for a big old G, I still have a soft spot for them.

Okay, I have to divert. I am sitting in my living room with my computer, fully intending to study once I finish this blog, and my VCR just started rewinding. Uhhhhhh. I'm not watching anything, and it wasn't playing anything. And earlier the kitchen light went off. And then on. And then off. And then on. Is there a ghost in my house? I am all alone too. Eeeeek. Ginny, you might get a phone call from me in a sec. I am kind of spooked out. This is a big friggen house too. Genie-where the hell are you?

I am being a total dork tonight. I went to the gym after work where in the sauna I droped my locker key in between the planks, lost forever. I then had to wait about 20 minutes for them to open my locker. In the meanwhile, hanging out in my towel, I saw a lot of women forgetting that they were not at home in their personal bathroom. I hate that. It's the gym ladies-keep some things private. I then came home, popped some corn and watched the end of the Angels game. (they lost) Now I am sitting on my couch in my pajemas with a bar of galaxy chocolate within grabbing reach. Not very exciting but if I study until my computer dies then I am allowed to knit for the rest of the night. Die battery-run out of juice already! I know, I'm crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home