Tuesday, October 18, 2005

What the #@&%?

I have been going to the gym a lot lately mostly cause I lack anything else better to do. I try to weigh myself every Monday and every week I have gained weight. What? This pisses me off. I am in no way trying to loose weight but I am certainly not trying to gain it either. And I don't want any comments that it is muscle. I am sorry but I am just not gaining that much muscle every week. My clothes don't fit any different so that is good but this trend cannot continue or I will have to go to the gym to loose weight, which obviously won't work. Maybe it is all the chocolate I have been eating lately. Nah.

I have another day off today. It is the first day of something. Of what I am not sure. I also get the last day off. Great. I actually had to do some work this morning but it is okay. It was at least interesting.

I am off now to go watch Lost, eat some meatless meatballs and work on my arm warmers. The weather outside is crappy so I can feel good about doing nothing at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home