Monday, August 14, 2006

Knitting!

First off, I want to say a big big thanks to everyone who came to my party on Saturday and to the people who chipped in for my new digital camera that made today's post possible. I am so excited about my camera! Especially since I recently lost my other camera and really had no way to take pictures. Now my boring blog entries will hopefully be a little more exciting with illustrations. Thank you so much!

Here are some knitting projects I have worked on over the summer and are now complete...



This is a cable knit scary that took a while but I love. I am a little disappointed because the sides curl in a little bit but otherwise it is perfect.



These are hand warmers that came from a pattern from Ginny (she also gave me the yarn!) They are really easy to make and next time I think I will put a rib at the top.



And here is woofer wearing the hat I just finished. It took a little over a skein but it will keep my head nice and warm.

Next time I post I will be in London. I can't believe I am leaving tomorrow. I kind of feel like throwing up just thinking about it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: the scarf with curling edges. You can block it and that will help cure the curling. Or VERY CAREFULLY iron it. Or if all else fails pretend you planned on the curling!

Mom
x

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home