Thursday, March 22, 2007

My Glamour hat


I finished this hat a while ago and it is about the only thing I have finished in a long time. I am still working on my sweater but that will take forever and I was also working on a purse but I can't find handles for it so until I do it sits in a sad bag just waiting to be let free. Right now I am so busy with school that I haven't had time to do any knitting. Goofing off on the internet and staring out the window, sure. Weekend trips to Ireland, you betcha. Anything that is remotely productive, nah.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how your dog is your model for all your knitting projects :-)

Kate

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or you could put them on that thing that seems to be growing in your kitchen.

Mom

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now me, I'm fascinated by how many appliance plug adapters seem to be connected to that outlet behind the dog...
smadely

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home