Thursday, February 08, 2007

This is what I call snow!


They warned us yesterday it was going to snow but I had no idea. As planned, Peter woke me up before he went to work and went to play in it. If my hands weren't so cold I'd still be out there!













This is Peter. He got snow in his eye. He says it hurt...










Lets make a snowman! Maybe not, it is kind of hard.














Plus, look at this nice one here.
I love you Mr. Snow Man!








Good thing there are these sign posts to tell us where to go. This is in the park right across the street from my house. It looks like a winter wonderland.















And it is still snowing!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is simply amazing, Amber! I hope you're enjoying it and that it doesn't cause any inconveniences for you. Tomorrow the snow might get icy and then it's tricky going.

Mom

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what I call a timely posting... I saw the headline on the news today about snow in London, and here are the pics to prove it! Thank goodness you can knit winter wear ;-)
smadely

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home