Tuesday, May 01, 2007

London Marathon


Last weekend Brian came into town to run the London Marathon. Congratulations Stinky on a fantastic race! He did it in 3 hours and 2 minutes which is phenomenal. I didn't get to see much of the race as I was trying to be good and stayed at home until the end so I could get some course work done, hence the only picture I have is of him after he finished. The vibe in Central London was fantastic though and I did watch some of it on television. A sea of people bobbing along at the start. It was amazing! It truly inspired me and convinced me to do the Dublin marathon in October. I have signed up and everything. I can't wait! It is such a great feeling of accomplishment at the end when you have just done something you have trained months for. I was bummed I didn't get to experience that in London but can't wait to do it in Dublin!

I have just finished my last piece of coursework. Yay! Well, I do have to read through it one more time and complete the bibliography but whatever, it is written. Now I get to read for fun! Although I do still have to write a dissertation...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ginny said...

Wow, I'm impressed! That stinky is faaaaaasssst!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home