Friday, October 26, 2007

Girls who run with their hair down

How do they do this? I see these girls running in the park with the hair trailing freely behind them, uninhibited by a hair restraint of some sort. I could never do this. I find it interesting.

I run the marathon on Monday and although I have mostly been nervous about the race lately, today I got excited. I read some FAQs on the official website and started raising money for Little Orchids and I remembered why I wanted to do this stupid marathon in the first place. Now I am looking forward to it! And I just made chocolate oats which are f*&king delicious and I have convinced myself they will make an excellent pre-race snack as it has oatmeal and peanut butter which should give me oodles of energy, not to mention the half ton of sugar! I leave tomorrow morning, very very early, and have my last run today. I should actually do a run Sunday but we'll see if that actually happens. Anyway, keep me in your thoughts Monday and if you haven't already, donate!

http://www.justgiving.com/ambermooney

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, Sweetie. (Mmmm, chocolate oats!)

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home