Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fanny



This post is especially for my sisters and my mom who contributed to buy me the wool for this sweater as a Christmas present and just completed by me. I love it! I am wearing it right now and if I wasn't home alone I would have posted a picture of me wearing it. Instead you will have to make due with these photos posted here. I won't bore you with the knitting details but the sweater is sadly not without mistakes, all mistakes hopefully only noticeable to other knitters! However, it is only my second attempt at making a jumper and I am very very pleased with the results. Thanks ladies for a wonderful gift that will keep me warm and cozy for many years to come!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does "my fanny" mean? Maybe you could post a picture of you wearing it since you were able to do it before. It would be nice if you could write a letter or something to us more about how you are doing.
Matthew

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home