Friday, March 13, 2009

Moving Day!

Well, tomorrow is technically moving day but today I get to go pick up the keys to our new home! And then clean it :-( I don't know. I thought I would be more excited than I am but for some reason it hasn't hit me yet. Maybe when I get there and get to start making it ours I will begin to get more excited. Martin doesn't seem excited either (stress) so I think that is preventing me from getting excited as well. (how many times can you type "excited" in a paragraph?) Anyway, I AM looking forward to it and it is going to be really great and I guess I am in shock that the day has finally arrived. Since the day I first saw this house I have been telling myself not to get too attached, the likelihood of us getting it are small. And now we are moving in! Crazy! We are very very lucky people. Okay, now I am getting a little excited...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mom said...

Happy moving day!

Love,
Mom
x

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like fun, take lots of pictures please!
smadely

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home