Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Lets try again

I have sent off my newest visa application today. Lets hope this one works. It is pretty stressful having my life in limbo like this. I thought this visa thing would be a piece of cake and to find out that actually no, they will look for any reason to make you leave, is pretty distressing. I am up quite a creek should this one be rejected so keep your fingers crossed.

Meanwhile the weather has been lovely. Hot even! I actually left the house and didn't need a sweater! I have taken lots of photos to share with you but I have lost the cable connecting my camera to the computer in the move so I haven't been able to show you. I know it is around here somewhere, I just can't imagine where.

Other exciting news is I have a niece and nephew graduating from high school this week and last. I know you are thinking that this makes me old, but they aren't even the first ones! I am a great aunt after all! But I am super excited for them and I am also super proud and wish I could be there to celebrate. Well done kids!

I just did spell check and no misspellings found. How exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home