Thursday, July 28, 2005

La Familia



This is my family. Some of them. The picture of the girls is of all my sisters. There is seven of us. I am curious to know if anyone thinks we look a like. Apparently I look like everyone. Some people have gone as far as to say a certain sister and I look like twins. Can you guess which one? I don't realize just how big my family is until I look at photos. And then I think, "Good God! These are all my siblings?!" I am fortunate because I get a long with most of them. I think they have a hard time realizing that I am not 13 anymore and treating that way will get them no where, but I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy being the youngest girl.

The other picture is of SOME of my neices and nephews. I know I have said it before but I am gonna say it again, we Mooney's make some good looking children. I mean really, are they cute or what? In this picture we have Jordan, Declan, Kessie, Hayden, Matthew, Spohia and Jacob. Jacob, sad to say, did not leave that stroller one time on this hike we took. Sophia on the other hand, who is only a couple months older, literally RAN the whole way. We couldn't keep up! It is really hard to take a group shot of children, expecially when there is more than one camera. They don't know where to look or know when exactly they should be smiling. Especially the younger kids who are use to having mainly solo shots taken of them. "What do you mean you want a picture of me with all these other kids? How about I come over here and you can take a picture of me all by myself".

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I give up; who's your twin?

Mom

10:54 AM  
Blogger Ginny said...

Wow! I've never seen a recent picture of you and your sisters. I'm stumped about your twin, which one is it?

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried, Ginny; she's not telling.

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I didn't look at your neighborhood closely enough because I wanted to take Matthew to the park up the street from your house ;-)
Different twins at different ages, eh Amber?

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home