Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Much Better

I am reading a much better book now. Ursula Under somehow got lost on our camping trip so now I feel free to move onto bigger and better things. Now I am reading 'Flesh and Blood" by Michael Cunningham. So far it is really good and the writing is so much better. It is one of those books that I look forward to going home to read. Given the chance I would just sit down with it for a day and bang it out. I also read his book "The Hours" which they made into a movie. I liked that book as well and felt the movie really did not do it justice. He has an interesting way of portraying women. I am not sure I like it but I do enjoy his novels.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Amber, I am out surfing for the latest information on genealogy and found your site. Although Much Better wasn't exactly what I was looking for, it caught my attention and interest. I see now why Google pointed me to this page while I was searching for genealogy related stuff. Not the best fit, but I spent a few minutes reading some of the posts anyway- interesting.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home