Friday, September 16, 2005

I am so excited!



So I know I already have a huge knitting project on my hands but I like to look on the internet for patterns to see what I can find and today I found two patterns I am really excited about! They are both arm warmers and I feel like I have been looking for a good pattern for months, and to find two in the same day! Well, I can barely control myself. I have already pledged to go to the gym after work but now I don't know. I just want to go home and knit knit knit. I am going to have to see if I have any yarn that will work but if not, never fear, Urban Knitting is very near! (PS-The hands using to model the shorter warmers kind of freaks me out!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always wondered about the practicality of those fingerl-ess gloves. When my hands get cold it's the fingers that I want to warm up. They are indeed lovely, however.

Mom

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home