Friday, September 02, 2005

Where the hell is the sun?

The only comfort people who live in SF can take during the gloomy cold summer months is that September will make up for it. While everyone else is cooling down we are finally warming up. The beginning of the week I thought our salvation had come. Warm mornings followed by hot afternoons-this is what I had been waiting for. But now the fog has reared its ugly head again and it is cold and foggy and windy. Where is my summer? Where is my payoff? I tell ya, sometimes I really can't wait to move out of here.

I am going to start up my knitting again and I still need to finish Christi's baby hat. At least I have the needles now. And then I am going to move onto a sweater that I have already deemed doomed. It will be good practice, and maybe it will turn out. Who knows. I feel like lately I just have had no free time. I am having fun and keeping busy but now I think I need some time for myself. I have been trying to keep so busy that I haven't really checked in to see how I am doing. Just go go go. Its been good for me but now I need a rest. It would be nice to rest someplace hot but I guess my living room couch with a movie and blanket will have to do.

(I did spell check on this and no misspelled words. whoo hoo! A first!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home